Thursday, January 18, 2007

Oops!!! What did I do????

Well, this was what i thought after hearing people's reaction when I told them that I started my own blog. I have no idea as to why their reactions were so weird(or at least they seemed to be weird to me). Some people actually thought I was jobless, which led to starting a blog. To tell you the truth, all this happened because of a few people and their blogs. This blogging idea seemed somewhat interesting and absorbing. So here I am with my own blog trying to pen down a few thoughts. However I hope this dosent become a case of "Arambha Shuratva" and I continue blogging.......

4 comments:

Morpheus said...

Super maga...... Good job done..................

Morpheus said...

Le Dabba...... aagoitheno aagle ninn Josh bariyakke???????!!!!!

Morpheus said...

Maga..... Read my blog whenever free...

BHARATH S said...

What shall i comment on you.........well do well...and get one soon !!!