Sunday, January 21, 2007

Being Othlaa

I would like to start off this post by thanking(???????) all those people who were responsible for me getting this name. Now a days, I am better known by this name than my original name.
Let me start off by telling you the events that led to me being known by this name. It was an ordinary afternoon at the place where I work. We all had finished lunch and were playing our usual pastime game Mafia. That evening we had a guest, Karthik Vasudev Shankar. I referred to him as a guest, since he is not seen everyday during lunch as he is working all the time(I guess all people named Karthik are hard working people!!!!). Well his presence put our conductor and the game into a lot of trouble. There was a lot of confusion due to the same name shared by us. The conductor, in order to distinguish between us started to call him as Othlaa. All thanks to my fellow RDX mates(they had their eyes closed) they thought that I was the one who was being referred to as Othlaa. From then on I guess they completely fell in love with the name. In spite of the hard work I do, I came to be known as Othlaa from that day on.

To be frank, it was not plesant to be known as Othlaa in the beginning. But as time passed by,I got used to this name. Now a days our whole gang is popularly known as the Othlaa gang, thanks to the hard work we do in the office and the harder partying that we do outside office. And I am sure that none of us have any regrets about the turn of events

HAIL THE OTHLAA GANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Morpheus said...

Tell the previous incidence which was the actual reason of fetching you the name. Mafia place was just the place of inaugration of your name.